Now a days, online shopping seems to be is at its peak time as the older generation is also interested in online shopping while the young generation is too much fond of online shopping which has left shopping from malls miles behind in the race as everything is available on online shopping portals and on online shopping websites in a wide variety. People can buy almost anything online like clothes, electronic gadgets, gadgets accessories, handbags & luggage, Beauty and health products, jewellery, watches, books, computers and accessories, cameras, toy and baby products, shoes, home, kitchen and pets accessories and many more.
The interesting fact and advantage of online shopping is that the customer gets good discounts and offers on most of the items the customer shops.
How to Place Order on amazon: Amazon is one of the most popular shopping portal website for anything and everything the user needs and desires. As most of the people are unaware that how to shop online and place an order on any of the online shopping portal. This people is specifically for the same people so that they can have fun and experience of online shopping. Below are the steps to place an online order on amazon.
- To place an order on amazon, first of all the user/ customer must have a login account on amazon. After signing up/ creating account on amazon, user needs to sign in into his/ her account.
- After signing in, the user needs to select the items which he/ she desire to shop for. Kindly note that when the user desires to purchase one or more items then after finalize the product the user must add that product to cart by clicking on “Add to cart” button available on the same page.
- When the user is done with all the items which he/ she desires to shop, user needs to click on “Cart” button available on the panel at right hand side.
- In the cart section, all the items are displayed which the user is shopping. Now the user needs to click on “Buy Now’ button. Available at the right hand side on the same page.
- Now a new page appears that lets the user decide the mode of payment amongst various payment modes like payment by credit card, debit card, internet banking, COD (cash on delivery) etc.
- After selecting the mode of payment, a new page gets opened and asks the user for the address at which the goods is to be delivered and the user needs to fill in the details at that page.
- At last the user has to click on “Place Order” button which is the final step of placing an order on amazon.
The above mentioned steps are very simple for the every user and have been described keeping in mind that even the person placing order first time on amazon may not face any problem regarding the same. If you are still having problem, just call at Amazon customer care.